Mountain Stream 5 Console

Clear

Artwork Description

This is a stunning five-panel art print in the shape of a diamond, this one is of a beautiful Mountain Stream in black and white.

* Total length includes a 1cm space betwixt each of the panels

Standard Panel Size: i ten 25cm x 71cm, 2 ten 25cm x 54cm, 2 x 25cm x 37cm, overall length 129cm

Large Panel Size: 1 10 30cm x 85cm, 2 x 30cm 10 64cm, two x 30cm x 43cm, overall length 154cm

10 Large Console Size: one x 41cm x 114cm, 2 x 41cm x 85cm, 2 10 41cm x 56cm, overall length 209cm

Production Details

Sizes

Standard, Big, X Big

Shipping Timeframes

Find detailed information by clicking this link.

    The Bluish Horizon Deviation

  • All Australian orders for Art are Manus Made in Noosa, Australia (*International orders are printed overseas)
  • We utilize 100% Cotton wool, textured canvas NOT the cheaper plastic looking, Poly-Cotton
  • Free paradigm manipulation such as removing ruby-center, straightening horizons and lightening the paradigm if needed
  • Art is delivered set to hang on the wall, straight to your door
  • Carefully bubble wrapped and boxed to foreclose damage in transit
  • Free choice of vi wrapping types
  • Every canvass print is stretched by paw on a thick, 1.5" quality kiln-stale pine wood stretcher frame
  • Protected with invisible spray UV laminate against fading in the harsh Australian climate, our art shouldn't fade for up to lxx years!

preloader-image

My son's birthday

I live in Ireland and my son is living and working in Sydney and with the coronavirus pandemic happening globally all post to Australia from Ireland has been suspended. And so for my son's altogether this year I decided to get a 24" ten 16" "Photo on Canvass" done for him of a picture of Sydney at sunset from "Watson's Bay" I took myself when vising him last year (this picture is very special to him). I looked at all the providers of this service in Australia and finally chose Canvas Prints Australia and boy am I so glad that I did.

I had a few technical issues at the get-go and the aid and assistance I received from Sally in Sheet Prints's Australia at that fourth dimension was exceptional. She ensured that the finished product matched my expectations and went out of her fashion to ensure that everything went smoothly. I have attached a movie of the "Photo on Sail" to this review and co-ordinate to my son (who is absolutely delighted with it) the picture doesn't do justice to the finished article which he describes as "bright".

I tin can only say that I will be forever grateful to Sally and all the team at Canvas Prints Australia for all that they accept done.

Brendan Foy

Quick and friendly

I cannot recommend canvas prints australia enough!! From a visit to Australia 2yrs agone a friend had a print on stretched canvass which I absolutely loved, managed to find said impress at Canvas Prints Commonwealth of australia, afterward realising delivery might occur while being away I contacted them to see if I could pay for express commitment and being in the Britain at that place is of class the time deviation well that didn't seem to thing to Sally as she quickly responded to my asking at gone midnight! I honestly can say I accept never experienced such quick and friendly responses before! I now can't expect to hang my stretched canvas print upward! Cheers again Emerge and canvas prints australia!!

Paul Andrews

Easy

Such a friendly service. Sally and the team made ordering the personalised fine art so easy. It was also delivered fast, we got it in 3 but days. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Mina Choi

Friendly

This place has delivered my purchase in beautiful condition, exactly what was requested. A person proper name Emerge was also alone to correspond with. Friendly and always on fourth dimension.
I'll definitely exist purchasing more. Thank y'all Canvas Prints Australia.

Naise Kafa

Film posters

Our framed flick posters are awesome! Great service likewise! I rate them 5 stars and would admittedly buy from them once again, thank you.

Timeer Pass

Stunning artwork

Admittedly stunning artwork that arrived within a few days afterward placing the order. The packaging was exceptional with iv layers of bubble wrap and 2-3 layers of fortified cardboard – I could accept jumped onto it and nothing would have happened. Ane very happy customer! Already looking at a second piece.

Sandra Depelsenaire

A bully experience

A keen experience with easy online ordering and my electronic mail query answered promptly; bodily gorgeous canvass received within the day from Qld to Melbourne! The quality is first-class. Highly recommended.

Karine Hart